If you’re a parent like me, chances are you probably worry from time to time if your kid(s) are getting the nutrients they need to have a healthy brain and strong body. Personally, I don’t eat like I should so I always take vitamin supplements to give my body what it needs and I give them to my daughter as well. You see, she hates veggies unless they are in the form of a French fry or corn and she won’t eat much fruit except for the occasional apple slice or strawberry.
Although I have been happy with the vitamins I have given my daughter for years, I was so happy to hear that Avon was launching a line of kids vitamins as part of their Espira product line.
Espira Kids Multivitamins
Your little ones deserve super kids vitamins. Espira Kids Multivitamins contain 100% of the daily value of 20 vitamins and minerals plus a unique blend of fruits and vegetables to help fill those nutritional gaps in children’s diets.† The replenishment of vitamins and minerals is essential to support children’s health and vitality.
• 30 chewable Very Berry-flavored tablets that kids will love
• Teeth friendly! Sweetened with xylitol, a sugar-free sweetener, which is good for teeth and supports dental health†
• 100% of the daily value of 20 vitamins and minerals
• Unique blend of fruits and vegetables
• Non-GMO ingredients, no sugar or high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives
• Zinc, calcium and vitamins C, E and B to support healthy growth and development†
• Free of the allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy, shellfish, fish and wheat
In case of an accidental overdose of the kids vitamins, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Consult a doctor prior to taking this product if your children are taking medication or have a medical condition.
A customized health and wellness line formulated with ingredients to boost and sustain your natural energy, restore your radiance and support your overall health.† Experience results you can see and feel.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You can find Espira for kids here!
#Avon #Espira #EspiraForKids #vitamins #kidsvitamins #BeautyBossMelissaAnne #healthylife #health